DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC WE ARE NOT TAKING RESERVATIONS
FOR ANY DAILY CAMPING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Rules & Regulations
Addendum to Rules and Regulations of Blue Water RV Park as per Public Health Orders due to Covid-19
- Everyone must maintain a distance of at least 2 meters or 6.5 feet from one another.
- There will be no fires unless you have water available. If you do have a fire, it is the site leaseholder’s responsibility to follow all government rules.
- Bathrooms and rec center will be closed until further notice.
- All events have been cancelled.
- If you are sick, DO NOT come to the RV Park. If you have cold or flu like symptoms including fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat, you are required to self-isolate for 14 days from the day symptoms start, AT HOME.
- If you have been travelling or out of province, you are required to self-isolate for 14 days AT HOME.
- Customers that have trailers for sale are required to contact Management to bring potential buyers into the park to look at the site. We will escort you to and from the site.
We hope everyone still has a good summer under these circumstances. Let’s make the best of a bad situation and all stay healthy and safe, and let’s STAY OPEN!
Bear Awareness: Do not leave food, pet food, birdseed, or garbage anywhere in the RV Park. Please be BEAR AWARE.
Campground Season: Opens – First Saturday in May | Closes – September 30th
Payment: E-transfer must be made for confirmation of booking. $45.00 for 30 amp service site. (GST included)
Reservations: Reservations will be accepted if payment is received in full prior to the reservation date. E-transfer or mail a cheque to Blue Water Lands Ltd. 69121 PR 206, Cooks Creek, MB, R5M 0C9.
Refunds: No refund will be given for cancellations.
Check in/out: Check-in time is 3 p.m.Check-out time is 3:00 p.m.
Washrooms/Showers: No showering after 10:00 PM. NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN WASHROOMS AT ANYTIME. Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult while in the showers.
Parking: Only two (2) vehicles allowed per site. Please advise RV Park office if you require additional parking. Please do not park vehicles or boat trailers on the grass.
Blue Water RV Park is not responsible for damage and/or theft of personal property or equipment on your site, in your trailers, boats, or vehicles.
Speed limit: The speed limit within the park is 15 km per hour for cars and golf carts/ATVs. Violators will be required to park their vehicle at the front gate and walk to their site after their second warning. Golf cart/ATVs will be parked on owner’s site. This restriction will apply for the the entire week/weekend of the violation. Please keep the safety of children in mind at all times as there will be children playing in the park.
Even though this is a private park, the roadways are deemed public. Drivers of all motorized vehicles within the park are required to have a valid driver’s license. INCLUDING ALL GOLF CARTS AND ATVs.
Golf Carts: One golf cart per site and must be numbered for easy identification (see office). Gas golf carts must be in good working order and have the proper muffler system and have a 4 stroke engine. 2 stroke gas carts are prohibited due to their excessive noise. Golf carts must have working headlights and taillights or do not drive when dark. Proper lighting is required when dark and will be strictly enforced. Golf carts are subject to noise restrictions after 11:00 pm. Anyone riding in a golf cart must be seated at all times – No standing on the back of the cart.
Recreational Vehicles/ATVs: Recreational vehicles/ATVs can be driven into the park and stored on your site, and can be driven out of the park. They are not to be used for recreation or transportation within the park with the exception of launching a boat or seadoo.
Quiet Time: No excessive noise, including music, vehicles, and pets, between 11:00 PM & 8:00 AM. Respect for your neighbours is expected!
Pets: All dogs/cats must be leashed and must be under the owners control at all times (no excessive dog barking at any time). Pet owners are responsible for immediate clean up after their pets. DO NOT THROW DOG WASTE BAGS IN THE BUSH. A bin for bagged dog waste is located in the garbage shed.
Alcohol: Alcohol is permitted on the grounds; Drink responsibly. Drunken, disruptive, and disorderly behaviour will not be tolerated. Minors under 18 are not permitted to consume alcohol in the park in accordance with government regulations. Non-compliance will result in your eviction.
Units per Site: Maximum two (2) units per site (i.e. one (1) trailer and one (1) dining tent/gazebo). Tent trailers or additional campers including camper vans will not be allowed to stay on seasonal RV sites. A separate site will have to be booked. A tent may be set up for your guests but must be removed after two days so as not to kill the grass.
Number of persons per site: You are allowed one (1) family per site. A family is generally defined as a parent(s) with children. Blue Water Management reserves the right to limit the number of people on a site at any time.
The RM of Alexander implements and changes the status of municipal burning restrictions. These fire bans must be respected. Failure to comply will be subject to municipal fines and/or eviction from Blue Water RV Park.
Fire Pits: All fires in fire pits only and they must be extinguished with water. NO FIRES OF EXCESSIVE HEIGHT. NEVER LEAVE A FIRE UNATTENDED.
Firewood: Firewood is available at a cost of $25.00 per wheelbarrow load. Please pay for your wood at Blue Water RV Park Office (Lot #9). Firewood cannot be removed from the RV Park at any time.
Fireworks/Firecrackers/Chinese Lanterns and Firearms/Air Rifles are not allowed in the park and will result in your IMMEDIATE eviction.
Garbage: Please ensure garbage WEIGHS NO MORE THAN 10 LBS and is tied and placed in the WHITE BINS in the garbage shed. Garbage is household garbage only. Dump passes are available from management for all other waste such as yard waste, ashes, lawn chairs, solar lights, planters, etc. Fish guts must be double bagged and tied and placed in the designated container in the garbage shed. Dog Waste must be bagged and tied and placed in the designated container in the garbage shed. Please pick up all cigarette butts.
Recycling: The RM of Alexander will only take recycling in clear or clear blue bags. Please all tied bags in the BLUE BINS in the garbage shed. NO LOOSE RECYCLING IN THE BLUE BINS PLEASE.
Playground: Children must be supervised at all times when playing at any of the playground. Blue Water RV Park is not responsible for any injuries. The playground is there for your children to enjoy, please teach them to treat it with respect. No playing on playground equipment after sunset.
Beach: Children must be supervised at all times by an adult (18 years and older). No glass bottles/glassware allowed on beach. No fishing at the beach. Blue Water RV Park is not responsible for any injuries occurring near or in the water. No persons or dogs allowed at the beach after sunset. Dogs are permitted on the beach from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM to sunset.
Signs posted are:
- No Lifeguards
- Swim at your own risk.
Boat Slips/Boat Launch:
- Blue Water RV Park is not responsible for any injuries occurring on the dock, near or in the water. The main dock is a public dock. The slip docks are privately leased. Please do not go on the private docks without permission. Do not touch or enter any boats without permission from the owners.
- Outside docking: $440.00 per season – no prorating – no extra cost for boat launch/parking.
- Shore/Inside docking: $335.00 per season – no prorating – no extra cost for boat launch/parking.
- Seasonal Leaseholders who wish to use the boat launch/truck-trailer parking on a casual basis will be charged $50.00 per season. This fee must be paid before using the boat launch/truck-trailer parking.
- Boat slips are renewable provided they are paid for by May 15th, 2020. If not paid by this date, the slip will be forfeited and up for rent on a first-come, first-served basis.
Boat Launch Parking: Park on the North side of the parking field or straight ahead at the far tree line. Do not park along the tree line by the road or beside the no parking sign. Anyone parking a trailer for the season is responsible for cutting the grass around and under their boat trailer.